Monday, June 16, 2014

The Dream


The Dream


What is it about meeting someone and then letting them go that is so bittersweet?

I am amazed at how lives intermingle then Separate

Leaves me wondering why people come in and out of our lives. 

What is the purpose?

It always leaves me Wanting more. Wishing for more.
Hoping.

Being Alone sucks.

But at the same time, it helps me Think. It helps me to Write,
to Reflect.
It helps me to Grow and become the Person I am Supposed to Be

And So it’s Monday. 
And the Sweet Taste of the weekend, the Feeling of Beautiful lips and hands and Arms that wrap me into a Hug, and Whisper Beautiful things, show me beautiful Smiles, the Closeness, 
Are all Gone.

Intimacy is but a distant memory.

Back to reality.

And I’m Left Dreaming of them once more, and Wondering When it’ll find me again and if next time it’ll last 
Just A Little Bit Longer

’Til Next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment